HomeEye ExamVision QuizVision Therapy
Sammamish Vision Center
Amy L. Riskedahl, O.D.
3310 E. Lake Sammamish Parkway SE, Ste. E
Sammamish, WA 98075
We are a full scope optometric practice dedicated to providing the highest quality vision care to children and adults in a friendly, comfortable, and professional atmosphere. With a highly trained staff and state of the art equipment, we go beyond 20/20.
Dr. Amy Riskedahl graduated from Southern California College of Optometry in 1990. She decided to pursue a career in optometry after seeing the remarkable changes that occurred for her brother after he completed an optometric Vision Therapy program. Dr. Riskedahl has also worn glasses since the 4th grade and contact lenses since junior high. Her post-doctoral education has been concentrated in developmental/pediatric vision, complex contact lens fitting, nutritional therapies and dry eye treatment.
See Office Hours
Sammamish Vision Center provides:
- Primary Care
- Comprehensive Eye Examinations for All Ages, including Infants and Preschoolers
- Eyewear Designing and Dispensing
- Contact Lens Fitting and Follow-up, including Bifocal, Disposable and Astigmatism Lenses
- Treatment of Eye Diseases and Co-Management of Surgery
- Vision Therapy for All Ages
- Treatment for
Learning-related Vision Problems, including
Tracking Problems, etc.
- Treatment for Binocular Vision Conditions, such as
Amblyopia or Lazy Eye,
Convergence Insufficiency (near vision disorder),
Diplopia (double vision), Lack of Stereopsis (two-eyed depth perception), and
Strabismus (cross-eyed, wandering eye, eye turns, etc.)
- Visual Rehabilitation for Patients with Special Needs, such as Developmental Delays or Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI), including Autism, Stroke, Whiplash, CP, MS, etc.
- Treatment for Stress-related Visual Problems, including Blurred Vision, Visual Stress from Reading and Computers, Eye Strain Headaches, and/or Vision-induced Stomachaches or Motion Sickness
- Laser Vision Correction (LASIK) Co-management and Consultation
- Low Vision Aids and Services
- Sports Vision Correction and/or Improvement
Monday - Thursday: 9:00am - 7:00pm
Closed Friday, Saturday, and Sunday
There's more to healthy vision than 20/20 eyesight!
Learn more about symptoms
of visual problems which
school and sports success.
Success StoriesLocationVision LinksDirectory
optometrists, eye doctors, pediatric eye care, eye care, pre-school eye exams, preschool eye examinations, vision care, Seattle metro area, Redmond, Kirkland, Issaquah, Pine Lake, Adelaide, Preston, Fall City, Ames Lake
Member, Optometrists Network & Find an Eye Doctor. Publisher of What is Lazy Eye?, What is Vision Therapy?, and many other Eye Care and Visual Health Patient Education Web Sites.
Terms and Conditions of Use